Know The Number of Calories In A Ferrero Raffaello
Ferrero Raffaello Chocolate was created in 1987, and it was introduced in the UK and Ireland in 2008. Ferrero Rocher Raffaello is a firm combination of many layers and flavours. The centre of Ferrero Raffaello Almond Coconut has a White Californian Almond which is then surrounded by white milk cream, a firm and delicate wafer covered with Pacific Islands sprinkled coconut flakes.
Raffaello Ferrero Rocher sells over 2.3 billion units of Raffaello Chocolate every year across the 5 continents and 40 countries. They are a treat to your sweet cravings. The Ferrero Raffaello shows how well-balanced and portion-controlled a snack could really be that can be enjoyed in moderation.
Ferrero Rocher Raffaello Nutrition
Ferrero Rocher Raffaello has a roasted hazelnut that is covered with a smooth filling of hazelnut which is then wrapped in a thin and crisp wafer. It is then fully surrounded by a creamy milky chocolate encased in chopped hazelnut. The outermost layer is then wrapped in an attractive gold foil to give it a rich look.
Ferrero Raffaello Chocolate is comparatively smaller in size than the gumball. In every unit of Raffaello Ferrero Rocher, you will find:
- 150 calories
- 11g carbs (10g sugar, 1g fiber)
- 10g fat (4g saturated fat)
Ferrero Raffaello Chocolate Health Facts
According to a professional medical team’s research, saturated fats must not take anything more than 7% of your everyday calories, which make up around 16-22 grams daily. The recommendation is so low because saturated fat relates to high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease and much more.
The sugars that are present inside the Ferrero Raffaello Almond Coconut chocolates are more likely to be added sugars than natural. According to a clinical research, the added sugars are just sugar syrups which are added while processing the food. They are most commonly found inside desserts, candies, soda, energy drinks, etc.
According to the official Dietary Guidelines of 2015-2020, it is recommended to take nothing more than 10% of calories daily with added sugars, that is equivalent to 50g for every 2,000 calories.
Ferrero Raffaello Ingredients
Ferrero Raffaello Chocolate contains 23.5% desiccated coconut, vegetable fat, vegetable oil, sugar, whey flour, whey powder, milk powder, 8% almond, flavourings and Lecithin as emulsifiers. It also contains Tapioca starch, added natural flavours, salt and sodium bicarbonate.
Ferrero Raffaello Calories
- 1 unit of Ferrero Raffaello contains 63 calories
- 2 units of Ferrero Raffaello contains 126 calories
- 3 units of Ferrero Raffaello contains 188 calories
- 4 units of Ferrero Raffaello contains 251 calories
- 5 units of Ferrero Raffaello contains 314 calories
- 6100g of Ferrero Raffaello contains 628 calories
Ferrero Raffaello Macronutrients
- 71% Ferrero Rafello calories comes from fat
- 25% Ferrero Rafello calories comes from carbs
- 5% Ferrero Rafello calories comes from protein
Ferrero Raffaello Fat
- 1 unit of Ferrero Raffaello contains 4.9g fat
- 2 units of Ferrero Raffaello contains 9.7g fat
- 3 units of Ferrero Raffaello contains 14.6g fat
- 4 units of Ferrero Raffaello contains 19.4g fat
- 5 units of Ferrero Raffaello contains 24.3g fat
- 100g of Ferrero Raffaello contains 48.6g fat
Ferrero Raffaello Carbs
- 1 unit of Ferrero Raffaello contains 3.8g of carbs
- 2 units of Ferrero Raffaello contains 7.7g of carbs
- 3 units of Ferrero Raffaello contains 11.5g of carbs
- 4 units of Ferrero Raffaello contains 15.3g of carbs
- 5 unit of Ferrero Raffaello contains 19.2g of carbs
- 100g of Ferrero Raffaello contains 38.3g of carbs
Ferrero Raffaello Protein
- 1 unit of Ferrero Raffaello contains 0.7g of protein
- 2 units of Ferrero Raffaello contains 1.4g of protein
- 3 units of Ferrero Raffaello contains 2.2g of protein
- 4 units of Ferrero Raffaello contains 2.9g of protein
- 5 units of Ferrero Raffaello contains 3.6g of protein
- 100g of Ferrero Raffaello contains 7.2g of protein
How Long Does Ferrero Rocher Coconut Lasts?
The life of Ferrero Rocher Coconut chocolate depends on various factors which includes the expiry date, the method of preparation, and the place where the Raffaello Chocolate is stored. Because of the Raffaello Coconut chocolate’s unequaled flavor, there is nothing as compared to the purity of Ferrero Raffaello Almond Coconut either by ingredient or by itself.
Raffaello Ferrero Rocher can vary from black to white along with the amount of cocoa in the darkest Raffaello Chocolate. Some people say that the white chocolate tastes sweeter than dark chocolate that tastes a little bit bitter, which is sometimes referred to as ‘bittersweet’.
One of the reasons why people love Ferrero Raffaello Chocolate is because it is a dark chocolate and they have proven to be a good source of heart ailments and keep it healthy.
The Higher the cocoa percentage in the Ferrero Raffaello Chocolate, the black the color, and the better it will be for your health. But the real question is how long does the Ferrero Rocher Coconut typically last?
If not stored in the right place, the life of Ferrero Raffaello Chocolate gets shorter. However, it's worth mentioning that sweets do not have expiry date labels but they do have a best before date. Because of this, you can still consume the Raffaello Coconut even after the best before date.
You must always keep the Ferrero Rocher Coconut chocolate in a cool and dry place to keep it fresh and last longer. You can also keep Ferrero Rocher Coconut inside a sealed container, mostly during hot weather. The melting point of chocolates are very low, therefore it's recommended to keep the chocolates in cool temperatures. Chocolates are like sponges that absorb every flavour from its surroundings, so they must always be wrapped inside plastic containers or sealed boxes.
In the end, we would recommend you to consume Ferrero Raffaello chocolates only in limited quantities as they might not be a healthy choice for heart patients. However, it won't be life threatening if they have it often. Your aim should be to analyze the calorie intake chart that we have provided above in the article and eat wisely.